Hailey Van Lith LSU basketball woven logo shirt

 The influence of fashion and style started taking over in the third year of my college when fashion styling was introduced as a core subject. The more I learnt about the subject matter the more I started experimenting with my personal style. I realised what I was missing and how could a single piece of clothing can say more about me than my own voice. It wasn’t materialistic, it was being able to showcase yourself to the world without having to utter a single word. It’s not about spending a lot of money on your wardrobe, it’s about wearing what you already have in a better manner. The effects were prudent which also resulted in my final year thesis on the relationship between your personal style and confidence. There’s a few. I’m really into alternative fashion and I hate just wearing a t shirt and jeans outside the house, so most of the brands I buy from aren’t really mainstream. Here are my favorites! It isn’t necessary that everyone has to wear only branded clothes or branded things. Be it branded or not, if you are comfortable then get on with it. There is one sentence that I heard somewhere which says, “zindagi bhar BRANDED BRANDED karne wale logon…yaad rakhna kaffan ka koi brand nahi hai”. Translation (the one who always opts for branded things in life just remember that coffin doesn’t have any brand). Fabric content,low to no synthetics, quality construction, timeless design, color, and how it fits/lookson me top the list.

Hailey Van Lith LSU basketball woven logo shirt new mockup white sweater

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Eunhyuk stop being racist shirt

Official Penjamin Franklin 2024 shirt