Official MASA make America straight again 4th of July shirt

Someone else might think it is disgusting and inappropriate especially at the MASA make America straight again 4th of July shirt it is in the first place but schools, but I find it quite cool that he was able to make people laugh, without being judged, expelled or getting into trouble (although I cannot be sure on the latter). I’ve seen a fellow student take off his shirt and sitting bare chested because he was warm. He got expelled for a week. Otherwise I had one classmate who liked to wear skirts and dresses to school. Not a problem it itself, but she usually sat with her legs a bit from each other. You have no idea how many boys got clumsy and dropped their pens and pencils on the floor, just to get a glimpse of her underwear. In my college class there’s a goth who comes in like this, but with blue hair. The t-shirt doesn’t cover her butt, and it’s a nice butt. Her shorts are tiny. She’s hot. I’m more surfer. She’s told a friend of mine she thinks I’m hot. We’re both consenting adults. So, what’s the problem? I’m her teacher.

MASA make America straight again 4th of July shirt Mock-Up Nemo hoodie black.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://nemoshirt.com/product/masa-make-america-straight-again-4th-of-july-shirt/

Home:  Nemoshirt Clothing – Nemoshirt Clothing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Eunhyuk stop being racist shirt

Hailey Van Lith LSU basketball woven logo shirt

Official Penjamin Franklin 2024 shirt