Official Never underestimate a woman who understands baseball and loves Arkansas shirt

The last week of school G turned around after pleasuring C orally… she’d licked most of his mouth clean, but he was digging a handkerchief out of his school bag to finish cleaning up while she was getting dressed… and he looked up! Caught me watching them. He whispered to her, and they both turned and looked at me… she was giggling, massaging her boobs with one hand and her other bits with her other hand as he asked if I “wanted to take her for a test drive,” the Never underestimate a woman who understands baseball and loves Arkansas shirt in other words I will buy this next day after school… and I about died… I was beet red instantaneously! I really didn’t know anything about diseases back then, but even as an 8th grader I knew I didn’t want his sloppy seconds, hot body or not. So I stammered something about not wanting to get between the two them and went back to my book. She offered to let me help her get dressed right then, or undressed the next day, but I just kept blushing and saying, “No thanks, G can help you.” The next day she wore similar shorts with a different tank top. Not only did C sit with me on the ride to school… rubbing her boobs on my arm, then she also rubbed her boobs on me every time we went to our lockers. The worst part was when she saw me talking to a friend and talking about where we were going to go the next week, and she got right up behind me, so when I pointed behind me (without looking) I jammed my hand straight into her left boob! Everyone else thought it was an accident, and my buddies were sooo jealous, but they didn’t know about her “offer,” and you can bet I wasn’t telling anyone. I was mortified that she wanted to do 2 guys on the bus… probably just to see if she could get away with it. Thankfully, my dad came and got me that day because we had a house to finish up and it was the last day of school. Not sure whatever happened to them; G lived near C and walked over to her house often during the school year to “study,” but I think her parents must have busted them that summer. She didn’t come back to our school the next year and I moved soon after 9th grade started. I did miss all their exhibitionism at my next school.

Never underestimate a woman who understands baseball and loves Arkansas shirt Mock-Up Nemo hoodie black.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://nemoshirt.com/product/never-underestimate-a-woman-who-understands-baseball-and-loves-arkansas-shirt/

Home:  Nemoshirt Clothing – Nemoshirt Clothing

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Eunhyuk stop being racist shirt

Hailey Van Lith LSU basketball woven logo shirt

Official Penjamin Franklin 2024 shirt