Official WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk 1944 2023 thank you for the memories shirt

In summer I like a t-shirt with a slightly open neck; crew necks are too warm. It needs to be slightly snug in the WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk 1944 2023 thank you for the memories shirt In addition,I will do this armpits but roomy in the bust. I like the sleeves to be elbow length or a little longer, and the waist area of the shirt to be nipped in just a little, to be shaped more like me. I like it to be at least butt length, maybe 28″ or 29″, to make it easier to wear untucked as well as tucked in. First of all you should know I wear tshirts all the time. I like them to be made of cotton, that is thick enough to withstand alot of washings. Next the sleeves need to hit about middle of my arm, loose enough where they don’t ride up my arm but not loose as to get caught on anything. I like them to be comfortable around by shoulders but I also want them to kinda loose around my hips. I like men tshirts best I just stretch out the bottom of shirt as I put it on. Most of the time they are great, every now and then, though, I get one that goes in the trash rather quickly cause it will ride up to my neck while wearing because the boobs have to have room and pull it up. Lol. That is aggravating. Women shirts are just too thin material and form fitting for me. I like comfort.

WWE Hall of Famer Terry Funk 1944 2023 thank you for the memories shirt new mockup black hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://nemoshirt.com/product/wwe-hall-of-famer-terry-funk-1944-2023-thank-you-for-the-memories-shirt/

Home:  Nemoshirt Clothing – Nemoshirt Clothing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Eunhyuk stop being racist shirt

Hailey Van Lith LSU basketball woven logo shirt

Official Penjamin Franklin 2024 shirt