Official Dear Santa all I want is for the Falons to win the super bowl thank you shirt

 I was forced to try on girls dresses at a store by my mother. She wanted to see how they would fit as I was the Dear Santa all I want is for the Falons to win the super bowl thank you shirt Furthermore, I will do this same size as my sister. Liked the feel of them on my body so much I started sneaking into my sisters room and dressing every chance I got. Now 50 yrs later I am still dressing. When I was a toddler we would go to the beach and my mom would dress my sister and I, in matching sundresses. I don’t remember it as being forced. It was comfortable and cool and kept my sensitive skin from burning in the hot Florida sun. The last time I remember wearing one I was 12 and I didn’t have anything on underneath since my underwear were wet. Yes, mom dressed me at 10 and I never stopped…..my wife encouraged me to go full time femme at 50 which I did…….so (http://did…….so) happy I never stopped The men I service make me dress as a woman whenever they come over–i must appear as a woman or I could get beaten up. Over time, I started to like it. I really like the attention, and of course their cum.

Dear Santa all I want is for the Falons to win the super bowl thank you shirt new mockup black hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://nemoshirt.com/product/dear-santa-all-i-want-is-for-the-falons-to-win-the-super-bowl-thank-you-shirt/

Home:  Nemoshirt Clothing – Nemoshirt Clothing

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Eunhyuk stop being racist shirt

Hailey Van Lith LSU basketball woven logo shirt

Official Penjamin Franklin 2024 shirt