Official Penjamin Franklin 2024 shirt

I wear unisex t-shirts. “Women’s” cut anything are bizarre. they are cut too tight, too high, too weird. I prefer t-shirts that hang loose, long and have sleeves that go past my deltoids. I’m perfectly happy to lose any definition at the Penjamin Franklin 2024 shirt What’s more,I will buy this waist…it’s a t-shirt. I’m not wild about the women’s cuts. I like the neck to come up and the sleeves to go down. I’d wear more long sleeve t-shirts during the cool season, if I could find them that fit. Sleeves are usually too long for me. Length wise, I like them to extend a few inches below my waist, long enough to tuck into pants and stay there, but not so long as to bunch up and add volume where I don’t really need more. I prefer if they’re all cotton, not white, and sturdy enough to last a few years. If silkscreened, it should be something I don’t mind supporting.

Penjamin Franklin 2024 shirt new mockup white hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://nemoshirt.com/product/penjamin-franklin-2024-shirt/

Home:  Nemoshirt Clothing – Nemoshirt Clothing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hailey Van Lith LSU basketball woven logo shirt

Official Eunhyuk stop being racist shirt