Official San Francisco party like it’s 1994 shirt

I’m an educator in training so I’m not going to wear revealing clothing. I’ll show my arms and ankles. I work with little kids so I’m not going to wear low tops, short skirts or even skirts because I spend a lot of time on the San Francisco party like it’s 1994 shirt But I will love this floor. I’m going to make sure I can kneel, bend down and squat without showing too much. It’s part of the profession 🙂 being a role model in every way. Ya, i have. I got this one in Dubai festival that was held last year. It cost me almost 75 Dhs (24US$). Its stuff is great and i love while wearing it. Everyone knows “guys” is a gender neutral way of addressing a group of people that in no way reinforces the Western construct of male as the default. Now this benign system of address applies to “ladies,” too!

San Francisco party like it's 1994 shirt new mockup white hoodie.jpg

Buy this shirt:  https://nemoshirt.com/product/san-francisco-party-like-its-1994-shirt/

Home:  Nemoshirt Clothing – Nemoshirt Clothing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official Eunhyuk stop being racist shirt

Hailey Van Lith LSU basketball woven logo shirt

Official Penjamin Franklin 2024 shirt